What is a Home Solar Vent?
Attic ventilation is important for a number of reasons. Home Solar Vents are a technological advancement over standard attic ventilation. They are thoroughly powered by the revolutionary structural arrangement of solar energy. These are the most popular modern day home ventilation systems which minimize the attic temperature that can substantially increase due to heat being trapped by rooftops. Therefore, minimising the cost and reducing the load of the air conditioning systems. Home solar vents also assist in removing the unnecessary moisture inside the house and thus, make living in your home comfortable. Using Home solar vents keeps the attic space four times cooler than using the ordinary home vents.
How does a Home Solar Vent work?
When an enclosed attic space is not properly ventilated, heat starts building up. The passive home vent systems allow some air circulation, but no pressure is provided to force the hot air out of the attic. However, a home solar vent on the other hand, is the most appropriate choice in this context. The solar panels of the home solar vents collect the sunlight which provides power to its motor for air circulation. The increased air movement in this case provides the needed pressure for cooling the attic by forcing the hot air out.
What are the benefits of Home Solar Vents?
Home solar vents are designed in such a way that it will keep birds and rodents from entering the attic space. Home solar vents also have innumerable benefits and some of the most prominent ones are as follows:
- Reduces the destructive moisture in the attic space: The home solar vents reduce the moisture build-up in the attic space which can be otherwise destructive for the infrastructure. The moisture build-up only happens because of improper attic venting. This moisture build-up when condenses inside the attic can lead to the growth of mould and also causes the wood to rot.
- Forces the hot air out of the attic space: The home solar vents suck the hot air out of the attic space which in turn reduces the attic temperature and makes it cooler. It should furthermore be noted that if your attic is cooler, your house will also stay cooler which itself speaks volumes about the importance of this vent system facilitated by solar energy.
- Solid and built well: These solar vent systems are pretty solid to withstand and survive all natural calamities such as hurricanes and tornadoes.
- These are not at all noisy: Unlike other roof mounted fans and vents, home solar vents are not at all noisy and rather extremely quiet.
- Absence of electrical wiring: As these vent systems use the energy of solar power , there is absolutely no electrical wiring issues and the entire vent system blends seamlessly into your roof design.
- Reduces the cost of electricity: Because home solar vents keep the attic and the house cooler, this leads to a lesser load on air conditioners which thus, help in reducing the energy usage and your electricity bills to a great extent.
Home solar vents are the fantastic home addition that protects your rooftops from damaging moisture build-up, and also provides comfort by keeping the entire house cool during hot and sultry summers.
We’ve recently received some limited inventory of home solar vents that we are selling at wholesale prices. Please contact us to arrange a phone call to discuss your needs and pricing.